The mission of Pickled Feet Ultra Running olymp trade broker is to create unique, quality running experiences that provide memories to last a lifetime. Through our events, we aim to invest in the sport of ultrarunning, increase public awareness for the natural beauty and rugged terrain in Southwest Idaho, encourage novice participation, and challenge veteran runners and walkers. Anything is possible. Go get it. ~Davina and Emily
In the News
- Registration for the 2013 Silver City Endurance Runs on June 22nd will close on June 9th. Don’t delay – we are capping the race at 200 and are limited to that number for various reasons, so sign up before June 9th!
- Watch for the July issue of Ultrarunning Magazine for our report on the Pickled Feet races at Eagle Island.
- Registration for the 2013 Pickled Feet 24/12/6 Hour & 100 Mile Runs is now open!! Complete with 12 Hour day and night options and new 6 Hour and 100 Mile events, this race promises to be annual early-season http://www.olymptrade.com.in/olymp-trade-apk-download-do-para-android-2023/ favorite.
- Registration for the 2013 Wilson Creek Frozen 50k is now open!! Get ready for an epic adventure on January 19, 2013!!
- June 2012 – Read great race reports and see the pictures from a very successful 2012 Silver City Endurance Runs.
- February 8, 2012 – The Boise Weekly shows a little love for the Idaho Trail Ultra Series and Wilson Creek.
- January 25, 2012 - The Owyhee Avalanche runs a great picture and some results for Wilson Creek.
- December 22, 2011 - Desert Racing for the Daring - Idaho Statesman’s Article about the Wilson Creek Frozen 50k.