The mission of Pickled Feet Ultra Running is to create unique, quality running experiences that provide memories to last a lifetime. Through our events, we aim to invest in the sport of ultrarunning, increase public awareness for the natural beauty and rugged terrain in Southwest Idaho, encourage novice participation, and challenge veteran runners and walkers. Anything is possible. Go get it.
In the News
- January 21, 2014: The third official and fourth annual Wilson Creek Frozen 50k trail runs are in the books. Thanks all for a fantastic event, which many said was the best yet. See you all on the trails at the next Scott Sports ITUS races.
- November 2, 2013: It is with mixed feelings that Pickled Feet Ultra Running announces that the Silver City Endurance Runs will no longer take place. We feel sad because we loved the Silver City race; it was a special event. We are pumped, however, because it allows us the opportunity to assist another Idaho race director in announcing a very exciting new race in another unique locality…the River of No Return Endurance Runs, to be held June 21, 2014. We’ll be there; please join us!
- October 15, 2013: Pickled Feet Ultra Running announces the registration opening for our signature race, the Pickled Feet 48/24/12 6 Hour and 100 Mile Runs at Eagle Island State Park, to take place on March 27-29, 2014. New for 2014 will be a 48 Hour and Relay to go with the 100 mile and 24/12/6 Hour timed events.
- September 9, 2013: Pickled Feet announces registration is open for the January 18, 2014 Wilson Creek Frozen 50k. We also welcome the addition of Amy King as the Co-race Director & Volunteer Coordinator and Rachael Bazzett as the Outreach Coordinator (sponsors and marketing). Thanks also to Jon Kinzer and John Berriochoa for being an integral part of the race planning team.
- July 25, 2013: Pickled Feet announces that after two years of commitment & service to Idaho ultrarunning, Davina Jackson is leaving Pickled Feet. If you appreciate Davina and the races she helped create, send her a note! Neither Pickled Feet Ultra Running nor the races we produce would exist without Davina. Thank you.
- Watch for the July 2013 issue of Ultrarunning Magazine for our report on the Pickled Feet races at Eagle Island.
- June 2012 – Read great race reports and see the pictures from a very successful 2012 Silver City Endurance Runs.
- February 8, 2012 – The Boise Weekly shows a little love for the Idaho Trail Ultra Series and Wilson Creek.
- January 25, 2012 - The Owyhee Avalanche runs a great picture and some results for Wilson Creek.
- December 22, 2011 - Desert Racing for the Daring - Idaho Statesman’s Article about the Wilson Creek Frozen 50k.